WELCOME

Welcome, new coaches, to the TEAMF4M Independent Study New Coach Training! I am so excited that you are here because it means that you've taken the first steps toward living your dream life and living a life by design! I am so passionate about helping others to achieve their goals and that is what this training is about. Watch this welcome video to give you an idea of what this training is for, what you can expect to learn, and what I expect from you!

Monday, September 21, 2015

FINAL EXAM - PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER


CONGRATULATIONS on completing your New Coach Training! 
You should be super proud of yourself! If you committed to this training and completed all the lessons and homework, you should have a really great foundation to your new coaching business. Remember, you are your own boss now so your success or failure rests on your own shoulders. I am here as your mentor to help and guide you, and you have a huge team to support you but at the end of the day, YOU are the one that has to put in the time and effort to make your dreams come true! I am so very excited for you!

Test what you've learned in the last two weeks by taking this quick FINAL EXAM. Get out a piece of paper and a pen (or a blank note on your computer) and see how much you know!

QUESTION 1: What are the web addresses to your Beachbody coach site and your Shakeology site?

QUESTION 2: How much personal development should you be doing each day?

QUESTION 3: What are the 3 Vital Behaviors?

QUESTION 4: What does it mean to have a "Shatterproof Why"?

QUESTION 5: True or False: I should be drinking Shakeology and doing my workouts regularly

QUESTION 6: How many points do I need each month to qualify for Success Club?

QUESTION 7: How do I get those points?

QUESTION 8: True or False: I don't need to include personal images or opinions in my posts on social media about Beachbody

QUESTION 9: What do you need to get promoted to "Emerald"?

QUESTION 10: What are the benefits for a customer to buy a Challenge Pack instead of buying the program and Shakeology separately?

EXTRA CREDIT: How long should you expect to commit to coaching to really see it take off?



Thank you all for joining and completing this training! Your next steps are… 
1. Start finding your own first customers/challengers by using the tools you learned here. Invite friends to join you in this journey by connecting to them on a personal level and then sharing your own experience with Beachbody so far. 
2. Run your own challenge or bring your first challengers into an apprentice challenge group with me.
3. If/when you have promoted to Emerald you can join the next level training which is a little slower paced and goes much more in depth called Emerald To Diamond Training. It will teach you how to take your business to the next level where you are making a more substantial income and starting to build a team!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here, giving it your all, and joining our team. I want you to remember that I am here to support you no matter what your goal might be. If you want to walk, I’ll walk beside you. If you want to jog, I’ll jog next to you. If you want to run to the top, I’ll run right with you!

Sincerely,
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment