WELCOME

Welcome, new coaches, to the TEAMF4M Independent Study New Coach Training! I am so excited that you are here because it means that you've taken the first steps toward living your dream life and living a life by design! I am so passionate about helping others to achieve their goals and that is what this training is about. Watch this welcome video to give you an idea of what this training is for, what you can expect to learn, and what I expect from you!

Monday, September 21, 2015

LESSON 9 - INVITING FRIENDS TO YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE

Today we are talking about inviting people to your first challenge group. Your first group might be one that you lead on your own, or if your sponsoring coach allows you to be an apprentice in one of their groups (like I do!) you might be bringing people in that way.

Either way… there are a few ways that I’ve found work best and I’m going to share them with you today.

 #1 - Sharing your own progress, then adding an invite to the end. Something like this... 
"I can’t believe how much has changed since just 1 month ago when I made the decision to commit to a healthy change! Down ____lbs (or _____ pant sizes) in just a month! Feeling energized and amazing and so much better in my own skin. But I’m not done yet. I’m committing to another month long challenge this upcoming month and my coach is letting me bring 1-3 people along with me. If you wanna be my accountability partner for a month and get healthy along with me like, comment, or message me and I’ll send you the details! Let’s do this!!! 
 #2 - Inviting to JOIN YOU in the fitness journey. Something like this... 
"AH! I’m soooo EXCITED! I get to be an apprentice coach in my coach, Marsha Smrcka's next month-long fitness Accountability Group (a.k.a. Challenge Group)! The same challenge that has helped me (fill in the blank... )! I was also told that I can select up to 3 people to do the challenge along with me!!! If you think it might be something you are interested in... "LIKE" or comment below and I will shoot you over the deets! HURRY though, I only have a couple days to choose! 


After they have liked/commented on your post... or contacted you for more information, this is personally the "MORE INFO" email/message I send people (remember to change the info to your own!): 
Hey _____, so excited to talk to you about joining me! Here's the official details about the program and the challenges... The program I’m doing is called ________. The workouts are short, less than half an hour each which I love so much and you do them at home. They are short but man do they make you sweat. Which is awesome because you feel like you’re really making a difference and accomplishing something. It’s so much better than wandering around the gym not knowing what moves to do next. Anyway, the workouts are awesome. And there’s a modifier in case any move is too high impact or hard, which is nice. The second half of the program is an easy to follow nutrition plan (mostly just eating clean, not-processed foods) and Shakeology which is 100% all natural dense nutrition. I love it so much! I can’t even tell you! You replace 1 meal a day with it while you're doing the challenge and after that you can continue to do that or use it as a snack or whenever you want it! I like to have mine in the morning as a smoothie. What it's done for my health and metabolism is insane. It replaced coffee in my life which is just... unheard of! It gives me more energy than drinking an entire pot of coffee used to. And it helps fight cravings so it’s easier to stay on track and not cheat with bad for me foods. The Challenge Group is hosted on FB in a private group where a bunch of us all go through the program together and my coach leads us each day with inspirational posts and little accountability assignments. It’s so nice to have the group to connect to and feel like I have someone who I can talk to and who understands. It’s helped me to stay on track when I felt like giving up! The challenge groups are completely free to join, you just have to have the program to join it. The best deal on the program is a thing called a "Challenge Pack" which is the full set of video DVD's + the charts that tell you what workouts to do each day + the nutrition guide + a recipe book + your first month's Shakeology. It's about 25% cheaper to get the challenge pack than to buy the things separately and the challenge pack is are $____. To join our group you just have to order the challenge pack through a registration link that I can send you! If you want more info about anything specific let me know. I’d LOVE to have you there alongside me!!! xo, M

HOMEWORK: Your assignment today is to create your first post inviting your social network to your apprentice challenge group! I want you to set a goal of finding 1-3 challengers. (Remember, if you find 3 people to join you by purchasing Challenge Packs you'll hit Success Club for the month and you'll make more than enough in commissions to cover your own Shakeology order for the month!) You know how to make direct links now so many sure to send them the direct link so that YOU get credited with their challenge pack order. I know it can be scary at first, but remember… SHARE from your HEART. We aren’t salesmen peddling crap around. There’s a reason you are here and it is because you BELIEVE this can help other people and you are just giving them an opportunity to jump in with you! You’d be surprised how many people are just sitting around waiting for someone to guide them! Share from your heart about your own experience and extend a hand of invitation. Don’t get salesy in your post, keep it light and welcoming. And for the love of God share a photo of yourself! No one cares about hearing you TALK about your success, they want to SEE it!

Post your post and photo in our Team Fit4mation group so that I and the other coaches on our team can give you feedback before you make it public on your social networks! Be bold, be brave! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment