WELCOME

Welcome, new coaches, to the TEAMF4M Independent Study New Coach Training! I am so excited that you are here because it means that you've taken the first steps toward living your dream life and living a life by design! I am so passionate about helping others to achieve their goals and that is what this training is about. Watch this welcome video to give you an idea of what this training is for, what you can expect to learn, and what I expect from you!

Monday, September 21, 2015

LESSON 15 - DREAM BIG!

Today is our last lesson! Thank you all for the time and effort you’ve put in! Today as a grand finale we’re going to end with some inspiration and big dreaming! Got any “Negative Nellies” in your life? I know how one comment can really bring you down. But don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve your dreams!

I want you to watch this amazing clip from The Pursuit of Happiness...
Now I want you to get out a piece of paper and write down the names of the 3 people in your life who are your BIGGEST SUPPORTERS. This is your “Dream Team” who you know will support you in this new coaching adventure! And if you feel like you don't have anyone, you can start with my name! Because I'm your biggest fan and my passion is to support you in this amazing journey! XOXO

Email your list to me at marshasmrcka@yahoo.com with "LESSON 15" in the subject line.

You have 1 last assignment to do. Consider it your final exam. Make sure not to skip it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment