WELCOME

Welcome, new coaches, to the TEAMF4M Independent Study New Coach Training! I am so excited that you are here because it means that you've taken the first steps toward living your dream life and living a life by design! I am so passionate about helping others to achieve their goals and that is what this training is about. Watch this welcome video to give you an idea of what this training is for, what you can expect to learn, and what I expect from you!

Monday, September 21, 2015

LESSON 13 - DEPOSITS VS. EXPOSURES

I know as a new coach the term INVITE, INVITE, INVITE can be extremely intimidating and feel OVERWHELMING!!! And even as a not new coach anymore it seems intimidating to me. I’m an introvert and I’m not a saleswomen so the idea of inviting strangers to work out gives me anxiety!

My team’s culture is not about being the annoying friend who is always pitching something. It’s about adding value! It’s about sharing with integrity. We are not saleswomen. We are role models and leaders and we are helping people get pointed in the right direction.  

Today's assignment is SIMPLE!
 

HOMEWORK: Watch the 5 minute video below and then make it your goal to make THREE DEPOSITS in the lives of individuals you are currently connected to (either via the internet, through text, a phone call or in person) Hopefully it will fill you up as much as it does me and you can turn it into a DAILY habit because you enjoy adding value to other people's lives! REMEMBER - This assignment is NOT about BEACHBODY --- this is about reconnecting, blessing others by making them feel important and noticed, and building a bond!
Email me your list of names who you connected with at marshasmrcka@yahoo.com with "LESSON 13" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment