WELCOME

Welcome, new coaches, to the TEAMF4M Independent Study New Coach Training! I am so excited that you are here because it means that you've taken the first steps toward living your dream life and living a life by design! I am so passionate about helping others to achieve their goals and that is what this training is about. Watch this welcome video to give you an idea of what this training is for, what you can expect to learn, and what I expect from you!

Monday, September 21, 2015

LESSON 7 - SHAKEOLOGY TRAINING

You have a 2 part assignment today so make sure to finish both parts! Today we are switching things up. I don’t love to get deep into things with my newer coaches but I think that it is sooooo important to have a basic understanding of WHY Shakeology is so amazing so that you can answer your customers’ questions and also combat their objections…

Shakeology is an incredible tool that I am so excited and honored to be able to share with people. If you are a coach then odds are good that you already love Shakeology too! Sharing our love for it can be easy because we understand the benefits already! But Shakeology is also where a lot of objections come in.

And understandably so, people don't fully know what's in it and what it can do for them and they lump it in with other lower quality protein powders. When you do that, it seems ridiculous to pay $3-4/serving for it! But Shakeology is not just a protein powder like you can pick up at Whole Foods. It's so much more. And it has ingredients that no other shake on the market can stand up against.

While I don't want you guys to be salesmen slinging facts around, I do believe that knowledge is power.

Seay Stanford is one of the Bombshell Dynasty's elite coaches. She is also one of the MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE coaches around when it comes to nutrition. You should definitely be following her so look her up! Her blog is a treasure trove of info.
HOMEWORK PART 1: Here is Seay's ingredient training video on ShakeO. Watch it and write down 3 things you learned that you want to remember to share with people when they ask you about Shakeology!

HOMEWORK PART 2: Ever get a PRICE OBJECTION when it comes to Shakeology?! Nah… I didn't think so! Pshhhh! OF COURSE YOU HAVE! And there is very good reason for that! It's got high quality ingredients and so it has a higher price tag. This webinar is going to explain WHY it's not a matter of it being TOO EXPENSIVE… but rather, a lack of understanding of it's (& YOUR) value! Start at SLIDE 29 and take notes!

http://www.instantpresenter.com/bombshell/E952D8848048 


You are halfway through your NEW COACH TRAINING! You should have notes from your homework over the last week! I want you to email me your notes! Send it to me at marshasmrcka@yahoo.com with "POP QUIZ" in the subject line. You didn't think I was going to let you go that long without proving to me that you were staying on top of things, did you? ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment